The Prestige 2050 tenor horn is still the market leader in tenor horn design. The addition of the main tuning slide trigger is just one of the superb new developments that makes this horn such a winner. Recent modifications to the lead pipe and the ergonomics of the trigger position have ensured the Prestige will satisfy all its devotees. Its luxuriant, opulent tone helps blend both sides of the brass band together.
This horn has an array of tonal possibilities, from the softest whispering pianissimo, through broad mezzo dynamics to the strongest fortissimos, never sacrificing tonal beauty and elegance. The finish to the Prestige horn with its elegant gold trimmings set against bright silver plating is an added feature, meaning it looks as good as it sounds.
- Key : Eb
- Model : Prestige
- Bore : .466" / 11,84 mm
- Bell : 8" Hand-hammered yellow brass / 203 mm
- Valves : Top sprung hand-lapped Monel pistons
- Waterkeys : 3 lever-style, forged
- Features : Main tuning slide trigger (left hand middle finger action), Gold-plated finger buttons, caps, triggers, and waterkeys
- Bell : Hand made in yellow brass, 2 pieces
- Case : Deluxe hard wood-shell with shoulder straps and external accessory pouch
- Accessories : Lyre, micro-fibre cloth, Alliance mpc, valve oil, heavy caps and finger buttons
- Finish : Clear Lacquer finish or silver plated finish
- Options :
- BE2050-1G-0 : Clear lacquer
- BE2050-2G-0 : Silver-plated
- BE2050G-1G : Gold brass bell, clear lacquer
- BE2050G-2G : Gold brass bell, silver-plated
Pro Shops bieten Ihnen die größte Auswahl an professionellen Instrumenten im Bereich Tuba (Tuba Pro Shop) und Oboen (Oboe Pro Shop) zum Testen an.
Partner Shops bieten Ihnen eine Basisauswahl an Instrumenten zum Testen an.
Selection Shops bieten Ihnen die größte Auswahl an Instrumenten zum Testen an.
Your product has been added to the Shopping Cart Go to cart Continue shopping