The Prestige 2056 baritone is a four-valve compensating baritone, facilitating exactly the same full chromatic range as the euphonium of up to five octaves, should you ever need it! The 4th valve also enables a wide range of alternate fingerings to help facilitate intonation and in the performance of more difficult phrases.
The slightly heavier weight of the Prestige compared to the Sovereign also gives this instrument a different tonal characteristic, perhaps more concentrated yet still alive and vibrant, and in the hands of the world’s greatest baritone soloists and band players we hear all these possibilities gloriously demonstrated.
- Key : Bb
- Bore : .543" / 13,80 mm
- Bell : Hand made yellow brass 9.25" / 235 mm
- Valves : 4 compensating valves (3+1) in stainless steel
- Waterkeys : 2
- Weight : 5lb 15oz / 2800g
- Features : Gold-plated finger buttons, caps and waterkeys
- Outfit : Deluxe shaped case with wooden frame and black cover with outside pouch and shoulder straps, Alliance mouthpiece, micro-fiber cloth, valve oil
- Finish : Clear lacquer or silver plated
- Models :
- BE2056-1G-0 : Clear lacquer finish
- BE2056-2G-0 : Silver plated finish